Let’s say we have the below dataset in the table. It contains Flood relief fund expenses for each category.
Now to create the 3-D Pie chart based on the above table please follow the below steps.
- Select the entire table(A1:B6)
- Click the insert tab in menu bar
- In the Charts group, click the ‘Insert Pie or Doughnut Chart’ icon
4. Select the chart style as ‘3-D Pie’ Under 3-D Pie.
5. The 3-D Pie chart will look like below. Here we have edited the Chart Title on top of the chart. The legends, that is color codes, are displayed just below the chart.
6. If you change the order of the rows in the table, the order of plotting colors in the 3-D Pie chart will also change. For example we have switched the position of the Cloths and Transportation in the table. Now see below, the color codes have been interchanged as well.