In this lesson we will show the process to add several in-built styles to a graph or chart in excel. Let’s first start with a 3-D Pie chart we have for Example, displaying the Flood relief fund expenses for each category as follows.
Now to choose and select style from the list of several in styles already in built with this chart in excel, follow the below steps.
- Click anywhere on this chart
- The ‘+’ symbol will appear adjacent to the chart. Click the same.
- Now the list of styles will be opened.
4. You can select any style from this list which will be applied to your chart.
5. Like we have selected the below style to display the category as data label in our Pie chart.
In same way we will now apply one style for a Line chart showing the keyboard sale count variation in 2 cities, Delhi and Kolkata.
Here we have applied one style in this line chart from the list of available styles.
- The demonstrated process of adding style is the same for all graphs and charts in excel like stacked line chart, 100% stacked line chart, Area chart, stacked area chart, Pie chart and so on.