We have the below data set containing the amount of rain(in mm) in 583 zones for 86 days.
Now we need to reach to the farthest right cell in a row, let’s say 1st row here.
- First Click any cell of the row
- Now press keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Right Arrow
- See below we have reached to the rightmost cell of the first row in column CI.
- Now from here if we need to reach to the farthest left cell then press keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Left Arrow
- See below we have reached to the leftmost cell in column A.