For example, we have a line chart showing the keyboard sale count variation in 2 cities, Delhi and Kolkata.
To color the plot area in this line chart please follow the below steps
- Right Click on the plot area in the chart.
- Here you can fill up the plot area with intended color from the ‘Fill’ Option. Alternatively you can click ‘Format Plot Area’.
3. Formatting options for Plot Area will appear in right hand side of the worksheet
4. There you can choose color to fill up the plot area as per your requirement. Here we have chosen yellow color for plot area.
5. In case you need to open the formatting options related to the section of your graph you need to format from a different formatting options panel, you can click on the down arrow beside Options and select the Formatting options for your required section. For example here we are navigating to ‘Plot Area’ from Gridline Formatting Options.
- The demonstrated process of adding color in Plot Area is same for stacked line chart, 100% stacked line chart, Area chart, stacked area chart and so on.