Let’s say we have the below table containing monthly expenses of a family for 6 months.
- Now we need to add comment for some cells in our table. First select the cell where we need to add comment.
- Then press keyboard shortcut Shift+F2
- Alternatively you can also right click on the cell and select Insert Comment.
- Now the Comment box for the selected cell will be opened where you can enter the required comment.
- Once you are done, the comment box will be disappeared but a red mark in the top right corner of the cell will be present to denote the cell is having a comment. Please notice the red mark at the top right corner of the cell B3.
- If you mouse hover on that cell having comment, the comment box will be displayed.
- You can also Delete comment or edit or show/hide comment by right click on the cell having comment and choose the desired operation accordingly.