For example, we have a line chart showing the keyboard sale count variation in 2 cities, Delhi and Kolkata.
To add data table in this line chart please follow the below steps.
- Click on anywhere in the chart
- Click on the ‘+’ symbol
- The list of Chart elements will appear. From here you can include or exclude any chart element as per your requirement.
- Here you will find the ‘Data Table’ as one of the chart element. Select the same to add the Data Table in your chart.
- There are additional options if you would like to add the data table with/without Legend Keys.
- The demonstrated process of adding data table is the same for stacked line chart, 100% stacked line chart, Area chart, stacked area chart and so on.