For example, we have a line chart showing the keyboard sale count variation in 2 cities, Delhi and Kolkata.
To color the chart area in this line chart please follow the below steps
- Right Click on the chart area in the chart
- Here you can fill up the chart area with intended color from the ‘Fill’ Option. Alternatively you can click ‘Format Chart Area’.
3. Formatting options for Chart Area will appear in right hand side of the worksheet
4. There you can choose color to fill up the Chart area as per your requirement.
5. In case you need to open the formatting options related to the section of your graph you need to format from a different formatting options panel, you can click on the down arrow beside Options and select the Formatting options for your required section. For example here we are navigating to ‘Chart Area’ from Plot Area Formatting Options.
- The demonstrated process of adding color in Chart Area is same for stacked line chart, 100% stacked line chart, Area chart, stacked area chart and so on.