For example, we have a line chart showing the keyboard sale count variation in 2 cities, Delhi and Kolkata.
To add border and add color in the border in chart area of this line chart please follow the below steps
- Right Click on the chart area in the chart
- In ‘Outline’, select the intended color to the border in chart area.
3. Now if you need to add border in the plot area of the graph as well then click the drop down beside ‘Chart Area’ and select ‘Plot Area’ from the list.
4. Now add color in outline to color the border in plot area.
5. In the same way you can add borders(Outline) in each of the places in your chart available in the list.
6. We have added borders(Outlines) in plot area, chart area, horizontal & vertical axis, gridlines, chart title, legend, axis titles and so on. Below is how our chart looks after adding borders in all areas. You can add borders in your chart according to your requirement.
- The demonstrated process of adding borders and adding color in borders(outlines) is the same for stacked line chart, 100% stacked line chart, Area chart, stacked area chart and so on.